Expelled - A Movie to see!


This movie is a must! Ben Stein, a Hollywood comedian, actor and speaker. He has been looking into the truth about Evolution vs. Intelligent Design. I have never seen a good factual documentary by a non-Christian before. He has put together meetings with people of both sides. Staying on track, pursuing the truth at all times. But it's not all serious. He was able to keeps the audience laughing through out the movie with old movie clips of what people said or what Stein was thinking at the time.
My family and I went to see it this week and really enjoyed it. I hope you will to.
Click on the title to see the site.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good movie...I'll have to go see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/05/2008

    Wow! Sounds interesting. Amazing that it's done by a non-Christian too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leanne--

    I have heard really great things about this movie and I am hoping to go see it sometime. When did you all see it? Missed you Sunday--hope everyone is feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne, I have the sequel to 'Freckles' if you want to borrow it... : ) I LOVED that book! I also have "The Keeper of the Bees" and "Laddie", I'll try to remember to bring them to church with me.
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love to have comments. The more the merrier!
    If you're not a regular checker on Mr. Phillips' blog you would have missed his sort post about the movie. He got to meet with Mr. Stein back in April. He said he would be posting more on the subject latter.
    Stein is a Jew, but in the movie keeps to the Intelligent Design instead of Creation and God. He gives the audience the point that there isn't really any other choice but Creation and God.
    We went to see it with Mrs. Langford and Jonny on the 28th of April.
    I wished we could have come, but Matt was still sick and the garden was at the point of finish or die. I'll post some more fix-ups on the house and yard soon. One hint I'll give is that its a Mother's day present and will take till Friday so don't expect anything till then.
    I'm glad to see Sarah has joined the blog squad! (Just kidding)
    Cassie I'd love to read the sequel to Freckles! I have to buy them but as yet I haven't found any! I would like to get some old editions, but if not that will just have to do.
    Thanks again for the comments!

    ReplyDelete