Our Garden Project!

For the last three months I have been planing out our garden. We started construction in April and just finished the beds last week!


Matt was sick so it was up to Dad and I to finish the garden.

D.D.N.'s had no end that week. (a side job Matt and Dad do). While they were gone I pounded in the stakes for the fence.

Dad nailed the wire to the poles while I slipped and slided pulling the wire taut.

We got just a few plants...

We don't know what type of garlic this is, but I guess we'll find out in the Fall.



Mom found this type of onion. I have never heard of it before.

Matt and I spent - well - a lot of time separating each onion sprout.

We are still waiting for some more peppers to come in the mail.

We're going to try out some Sweet Potatoes as well!

Yes, we were in the garden WAY too long!

More photos on the way....

5 comments:

  1. I hope your Dad didn't get too violent with that hammer!!
    Gardening can do all sorts of things to a person=)
    miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/12/2008

    Very fun! We started planting our garden too. Hope all your vegitables turn out well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/12/2008

    Wow your garden is really cool. I can't wait to come and see itand you ;). I hope to see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! That's a great picture of your Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why but dad is the only one that doesn't like it. I wonder why??

    ReplyDelete